|Don't miss the OALA 16TH Annual Winter Conference 2020
Fri., Feb 7 in Downtown, Portland, Sat., Feb. 8 at Grant High School, Portland
See agenda and register here.
Click here to register.
If your site is an institutional member, we will contact your site to renew their membership and then acquire the names of the 5 team members attending. If you have more than 5 team members who would like to attend, the communication will have details on how to do that.
Reminder About Registration
We are now using Eventbrite as our registration system. Please make sure to check your junk mail folder if you don't receive your confirmation right away and mark it as "not spam" (junk).
- The Hoxton Portand, 15 NW 4th Ave, Portland, OR 97209, website |Special OALA Rate Sheet
- Canopy by Hilton, 425 NW 9th Ave, Portland, OR 97209, website |Special OALA Rate Sheet | Click here to book
Friday, February 7th (24Fremont, www.24fremont.com)
Saturday, February 8th (Grant HS, Portland Public Schools)
Thank you to Curriculum Associates, American Reading and Renaissance for your support year after year! More recognition's to come.
Welcome to the Oregon Association of Latino Administrators
The Oregon Association of Latino Administrators was formed in April 2002 as an attempt to create a vehicle to support and mentor Latino Administrators as well Latino educators who aspire to become administrators in the State of Oregon. A small group of dedicated administrators from the Portland Metropolitan area met in Hillsboro and began the task of developing the Vision, Mission, goals and bylaws for the group. Click to read more
1. To promote Latino educators into leadership positions.
2. To ensure educational equity for all students especially those of Latino heritage.
3. To advocate at the federal, state, and local level for equitable educational policies impacting Latino students.
Click to learn more
OALA is committed to creating partnerships with corporate sponsors who share our vision. Partnership with our association would offer opportunities for advertising, presenting, and visibility among our members and additional school leaders.
We invite you to consider the opportunities offered when becoming an OALA partner.